Thursday, September 24, 2009

People like us, we are always misunderstood...

No matter which words I use, it's still hard for some people to comprehend my life. It's not easy nor always fun. I'm not rich either. And there's no romance in my life, but my heart glows for things other than what's advertised on tv. Make sense? This life wasn't meant to be indulged in sin, but rather in altruism, doing kind things for strangers and helping to make a difference. I can't stop all humanity from tearing itself apart, but I'd like to think that I'm able to lend a hand to those who need guidance. You'll never see me or get to know me though, because I'm always on a different page. Those who do know me close enough to know my best kept secrets are my allies in life who I can depend on whenever I feel lost. I'm not trying to be someone else. This is just who I am down to my core. I still believe in values and the virtues that make oneself an honest human being.

My only desire is truth.

No comments: