Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm doing it

and it feels great.

I've been sober a little over 2 months now and it feels really awesome. It feels wierd saying the word "sober", but it's been that long since I last had a drink. I've fought off all temptation of consuming alcohol and succeeded at making alcohol a very unnecessary and unimportant part of my life. I can't tell you how happy I am about this. The streak is not going to stay perfect forever but at least it's not going to be something that will become a vice. It was never really a vice, but I think I've pointed out before how I made some bad choices because of it. The party life isnt for me and I actually feel healthier and much more relaxed than if I was drinking. I hope you can feel my excitement because I really am happy about this. :)

No comments: