Sunday, October 18, 2009

Heaven Knows I'm Misreable Now.

I'm not hiding it this time. I'm not the type to smile through and say I have it all together, when in fact I don't. This is only the beginning.

I feel like shit right now. Desperation has gotten the best of me, it seems. The one thing I've been longing for never came. I never got there and sadly, I drifted further away from it. Home. What I would've given to be there again for at least a day. Now I think I've just given up hope of ever getting there. The other night I had a dream. I thought I had awoken in the sweet sunshine of the house in Texas I called home. My mind played a perfect trick on me. When I woke up, I felt like tearing up at the fact of still being stuck here. I keep asking my folks when it is that we'll be outta here but I keep getting nowhere with that. I don't want to wake up in Michigan anymore. All the things I love are breaking me down and my mood has been kinda faint lately. These low temperatures aren't for me. I'd rather be sweating it out back home. They say home is where the heart is. I hope it is, because my heart is dying here slowly. I'm running out of things to keep me going.

No comments: