Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Listen To The Math

Sometimes I feel like this may have been the wrong move for me. There are tons of people that I miss back home, BUT...there's always a but...but I did this for myself and not for them. So if I'm feeling the way, in essence it seems logical that I pretty much did this to myself. I don't really know anyone around here except for my sister. There's no one to go to shows or watch sports with and that sucks. The reason I decided to come to Fort Worth was to get away from BS and other distractions at home. Certainly I was right. My parents home is in turmoil and I feel bad that I'm not there to save it from all that destruction. I feel like I bailed, but then again being held responsible for other people's actions isn't a burden I was willing to carry.

And as far as the scene goes. I'm sure all those guys are holding it down pretty well. I've heard great things. I always know that as long as DGE and Goodbar are there I can go get lost and forget my worries for a while.

To be honest, as much as I miss my friends, going back right now is not worth it. There's no way that I can regain some of that stability that was there before. Why go through all that stress again, anyway? Besides, it's not like I'm really gonna stay there for long either. That's one decision that was made from the start.

I guess I'll just have to suck it up. Nothing is constant, except sacrifice. It has always been what makes or breaks me.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Osiris said...

hey sunshine! well, I don't know all the details of why you left...I didn't even know you moved away! lol. but from what I read here it seems like you did the right thing. Sometimes you just have to look out for yourself. I don't mean forget about others, I mean don't forget about you. I kinda feel that way sometimes with my family, and I feel like maybe I'm bailing...but it's not really. So hope Ft. Worth treats you good man.