Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Discover The Unseen


Every War Has A Chance.

I was super nervous this morning when I went to class because I had to do my presentation today. My topic was Invisible Children. It's a non-profit organization dedicated to stop the child soldier crisis in northern Uganda. I totally nailed it though, initiated class discussion and my nervousness quickly went away. It was only supposed to be about 10 mins long but went on for more than that. I feel proud of myself, because people we're really interested in it. I encourage you to visit www.invisiblechildren.com to find out more, and watch the documentary Invisible Children: Rough Cut, that started this whole movement.

Also on a side note, this is something that's really important to me. I feel like I have a connection with the world through music, politics, science, and philosophy. I always have my head stuck in those things, and if ever I can make a difference through awareness, I'll be glad to. There's a lot more happening in the world than what you see on CNN.

I have no iPod today and it's killing me! Turns out it's been running since the last two days when I took the headphones off, i forgot to turn it off and lock it. I'm gonna be totally bored for the rest of the day until I get home. I was gonna use it to calm me down before my presentation, but I didnt have it, so I had to dish it out. Thankfully, everything turned out fine.

Gonna get some Vitamin Water, because I've been craving one. I dont know what to eat.

P.S.
There's no classes Thursday, so that makes me a lucky dawg. I have the rest of the week off starting after my next class. Fuck yesss

No comments: