Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Are you having a ceasar??

So I've mentioned that I like to get on Stickam sometimes because its tons of fun. Well here's another instance:

joeyumm: Why are you like shaking?
AllyFresh.: i LOVEEEEEEEEEE
joeyumm: and or having a ceasar?
jeremy_arevalo: u like emarosa?
AllyFresh.: Emarosa lol.
.daniel: ceaser
.daniel: LMAO
.daniel: CEASER
.daniel: omg

AllyFresh.: hahahahahahaha
jrjuxtapose: a ceaser?
.daniel: lmfao
jrjuxtapose: ceaser salad
alexrognholt: salad fail
.daniel: im gona diee
.daniel: lmfao

joeyumm: got em
.daniel: lmfao omg lmao hahaha
joeyumm: you are ROFLing IRL right now.
jrjuxtapose: lmao
.daniel: brbr peeing my pantss
AllyFresh.: lmao, me toooo
jrjuxtapose: im dying in my iron man mask
jrjuxtapose: with that

AllyFresh.: hahah
.daniel: i can breathhh
.daniel: I HAS PAIN IN CHEEESSS

jeremy_arevalo: lol
.daniel: AND I CAN BREEAFFF
AllyFresh.: my eyes are all watery lol.
.daniel: ok deep breathh
alexrognholt: that was stupid in like 16 ways
.daniel: mine too lmao

and a little later...

joeyumm: She's ceasaring again.

Haha. We had no idea who that was, all I know is that Daniel kicked him. It was indeed the laugh of the night.

1 comment:

peachygal said...

LMFAO...poor guy..YALL SHOULD OF CORRECTED HIM...LOL...he had to be mexican fo shizzle my nizzle...lol robs saying...