Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Sold My Soul To The Open Road

Dudeeeeeeeeee. I think I'm gonna love DFW. Monday morning, Rey, Fidel and I took off from the RGV to embark on a roadtrip to Dallas/Arlington. We made it to San Antonio in about 3 1/2 hrs, made a stop at Hooters in Selma, and then headed off again. Got into Dallas around 6:3opm due to the heavy traffic that started outside of San Antonio and didnt end til we were near the DFW area. Had reservations at the Hyatt Regency downtown, so I stayed there one night and hung around down town. Tuesday we spent the entire day at the Ballpark at Arlington and then headed to my destination in Fort Worth.


View of downtown Dallas from our hotel room on the 21st floor of the Hyatt Regency.


The Ballpark at Arlington.


The new Cowboys Stadium is pretty legittt.


Upper level, behind home plate.


Lower level behind home plate.

I think I'm gonna go to a few Ranger games this season, as well as some shows in Dallas, so this summer should be fun, guaranteed. It's so quiet around here and very peaceful during the day, which is just what I needed. I have no clue when I'll go back to Edinburg, but I don't really want to. We'll just have to see how well these next few months go. What's everyone else doing this summer?

No comments: